Monday-Thursday: 9:00 t/m 17:00
"Acupuncture needles are tiny thin but still hurt a bit, herbal medicine is natural but can be strong. I apply them for my patients only when it is really necessary. "
- Lin Chen
As an excellent academically trained medical doctor of the Academic Hospital of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine in Nanjing China, Mrs. Chen has made her great efforts on the integration of Chinese Medicine with Western Medicine in her daily medical practice. After many years working together with professor Dr. Xia G., one of the most renowned Gynecologists of Chinese Medicine in the world, Mrs. Chen has absorbed numerous essence and spirit from Dr. Xia’s 60 years’ clinical experience on a wide range of women’s diseases, thus making her one of the most sought after TCM Gynecologists in the Netherlands specializing in women’s infertility.
Her routine clinic work list - but not limit on:
* Menopause Syndrome, Female sexual disorders and dryness, sleeping disorders, depression
* Headache, Migraine, abnormal blood pressure
* Infertility, IVF support
* Post partum depression, Post patrum fatigue, joints and muscle pain
* Premenstrual Tension Syndrome (PMT), Bleeding between periods, Endometriosis, benign breast lumps
* Urinary Tract Infection, Poor digestion, Constipation, diarrhea
* Facial and Skin Pigmentation, Ovarian disorders, Post-chemo-radiotherapy Support, simple obesity etc.
Mrs. Lin Chen is keen on practicing Chinese Medicine with integration of western medicine in the past 20 years in China and the Netherlands, thousands of patients have benefited from her treatment.